Abuse, Unexplained Absences & SIRS
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different types of abuse
- Explain what the Serious Incident Response Scheme is
- Discuss the responsibilities of the service provider
- Identify what a reportable incident is
- Discuss the incident management process
Who is this course appropriate for:
This course is appropriate for all staff who work in residential aged care.
Continuing Professional Development Hours:
Up to 8 hours can be earned completing this course.
You can earn 1 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hour by completing the video and assessment questions. If you wish to extend your learning and earn up to an additional 7 CPD hours, you may download the extension exercise which is attached to this course.
View the trailer below to preview the course: